Texwipe’s cleaning validation cleanroom swabs are used to determine the effectiveness of cleaning protocols as specified by the US FDA. HPLC/ UV-Vis Total Organic Carbon (TOC) analysis are different methods used to validate these cleaning processes.
Texwipe offers the following cleaning validation swabs:
- Alpha®Polyester Knit Series - TX714K, TX761K - suitable for use in TOC analysis
- Alpha®Polyester Knit Series - TX715 - suitable for HPLC analysis using a UV detector analytical method
- Absorbond® Polyester Non-Woven Large Swab - TX716 - suitable for HPLC analysis
Alpha®Polyester Knit Series swabs are NSF certified and acceptable for use as a Cleaning Swab (P1) in and around food processing areas. The product must only be used in such a manner as to ensure it will not have direct contact with food or potable water. Use must also be consistent with the manufacturer’s directions.
- All Cleaning Validation swabs are precision-manufactured and constructed to exacting and consistent tolerances without the use of adhesives for superior performance
- Notched, rigid 100% polypropylene, break-away handle allows the head to be placed into the vial with minimal handling and contamination and provides excellent chemical resistance
- Lot coded for traceability and quality control
Click here for TOC Kits - cleaning validation swabs and vials in pre-assembled kits packaging.
|Technical Data Sheet