With environmental conditions becoming ever more stringent and with a greater awareness on the health effects of environmental contamination, surface testing is becoming even more important. Sampling is no longer focused on a few distinct areas such as clean and controlled environments. It is extremely critical to use the swabs specifically designed for environmental sampling – made from low-particle-generating materials, cleaned and packaged in a cleanroom environment.
These swabs have other important features:
• They are additionally processed to remove specific residues that may interfere with sampling
• Configured to have a transport tube, providing a reservoir for sample media preservation
• Validated for sterility according to AMMI guidelines
For more than 55 years, Texwipe has offered critical application swabs – including swabs that can be used for environmental sampling. Our swab offering is supported by the most advanced testing and quality control standards in the industry.
Texwipe’s swabs can be used to test for different surface contaminants: • Organic compounds • Inorganic elements and compounds • Microbial contamination
Texwipe Swabs Unique Features:
- Light-green-colored handles
- "Texwipe" name embossed on the handle
- The inner packaing labeled with the Texwipe logo, part number and lot number