Texwipe offers a range of Cleanroom Tapes, constructed from the highest quality materials available. Available in a range of sizes, colors and materials, we have a solution to your specific application. Advanced Materials.
Texwipe has explored and developed the most advanced materials available. Our Cleanroom Tapes feature:
- Traditional, and microdenier woven and non-woven materials, commercially down to .001 denier, and in experiments down to .00004 denier
- Bicomponent and other complex fibers
- Virtually all man-made materials, including polyester, rayon and other cellulosics, nylon and other polyamides
- Cotton and other natural products which have been modified to achieve new dimensions in cleanliness and particle release
Texwipe has been a longstanding leader in developing tapes for specific applications, including:
- LMR (Longitudinal Magnetic Recording)
- Pre sputter cleaning/burnish
- Post sputter cleaning/burnish
- Post lube wipe or clean
- Head cleaning after dicing
Our Cleanroom Tapes are available in a variety of colors, sizes and materials for almost every use imagineable.
- Vinyl (PVC)/Latex-free Synthetic Rubber – extremely conformable tape, aggressive adhesion, clean peal from most cleanroom surfaces
- Polyethylene (LDPE)/Latex-free Synthetic Rubber – hand-tearable; low in halogens, leachable chlorides and heavy metals
- Polyethylene (LDPE)/Latex-free Acrylic – strong adhesion; hand-tearable; low in halogens, leachable chlorides and heavy metals