Texwipe CleanTips® swabs are engineered for superior cleanliness and consistency for a variety of applications. With nearly 40 different models, Texwipe has a swab that will provide the best contamination performance available.
Texwipe swabs are available in a variety of options.
- Absorbond® Series - Hydroentangled continuous filament polyester heads. 100% virgin polypropylene handles.
- Alpha® Series - Cleanroom laundered 100% continuous filament knitted polyester heads. 100% virgin polypropylene handles.
- CleanFoam® Series - Solvent-cleaned 100 ppi open-cell polyurethane foam with 100% virgin polypropylene handles
- Cleaning Validation Series - Tools engineered to deliver consistent and accurate sample recovery for cleaning validation for both specific (HPLC, UV-Vis, IMS) and nonspecific (TOC) analytical methods. The swabs are effective with a wide range of diluents.
- Foam Series - 100 ppi closed-cell polyurethane foam with 100% virgin polypropylene or polypropylene/nylon handles
- High-Sorbency Series - Cotton tip heads with wooden handles
- Specialty Series - Innovative CrushTube™ swab designed to clean ionizer tips, unique MicroSwab™ engineered to clean extremely small areas
- ESD-Safe Transplex® Series - Static dissipative Transplex® acrylic handles with cleanroom laundered 100% continuous filament knitted polyester or solvent-cleaned 100 ppi open-cell polyurethane foam heads
Wondering which swab is right for your specific need?
Review and compare by clicking on the chart below:
- Swab Solvent Compatibility Chart - A comprehensive chart comparing swab head substrates with various solvents.