Texwipe’s Microdenier Swabs are constructed from 100% polyester knit material that increases its lifting and capturing power of particles and offers streak-free cleaning for scratch-sensitive surfaces. Complete thermal bond construction eliminates the risk of adhesive contamination.
These swabs are compatible with QAC (quaternary ammonium chloride) cleaners and disinfectants.
Cleanroom manufactured, made to exacting and consistent tolerances using high-precision automated processes. Lot coded for traceability and quality control. Packaged in a reclosable, silicone-free bag.
- Enhanced absorbency and quick-wicking performance
- Increased lifting and capturing of particles
- Compatible with quaternary ammonium chloride cleaners and disinfectants
- Streak-free cleaning
- Cleanroom laundered, providing ultra-low levels of particles, Non-Volatile Residue (NVRs) and ions
- 100% virgin polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced while offering excellent chemical resistance
- Trademarked light-green colored handles with “TEXWIPE” name embossed on handle
- Autoclave safe
|Technical Data Sheet