Texwipe’s CleanFoam® Sterile Cleanroom Swabs are constructed from the highest quality 100 ppi polyurethane foam. Complete thermal bond construction eliminates the risk of adhesive contamination.
Cleanroom processed, providing low levels of Non-Volatile Residue (NVR) and ions, and made to exacting and consistent tolerances using high-precision automated processes.
Packaged in silicone-free and amide-free bags.
- Good chemical compatibility with a variety of solutions
- Readily absorbs solvents and solutions and grabs particulates.
- 100% polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced while offering excellent chemical resistance
- Trademarked light-green colored handles with “TEXWIPE” name embossed on handle
- Autoclave safe
- Lot coded for traceability and quality control
- Each swab is individually packaged in a peel-apart sleeve
- Each sleeve is lot coded and has an expiration date (for inventory control)
- Fifty sleeves are triple-bagged for easy introduction into sterile area
- Triple-bagged bags are packaged in a case liner forming the fourth layer of bag protection
- Gamma-irradiated to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10-6 and sterile validated according to AAMI Guidelines
- Tested for endotoxins, ions, and NVR