Texwipe’s Sterile Alpha® 1 Microfiber dry cleanroom wipers are made from 80% polyester / 20% nylon material with a sealed edge, cleanroom manufactured. The wipers material creates a soft, non-abrasive wiper ideal for use on scratch-sensitive surfaces. Provides low levels of ions and NVRs (non-volatile residues) creating a wiper suitable for critical environments.
All products are gamma irradiated and sterile validated to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10⁻⁶ according to AAMI Guidelines.
Material Structure: 80% polyester / 20% nylon material with a sealed edge
Cleanroom Environment: ISO Class 3 - 7, Class 1 - 10,000, EU Grade A - D
- Alpha® 1 Microfiber offers increased lifting and capturing of particles
- Quick wicking performance, ideal for streak-free cleaning and spill control
- Ideal for wiping surfaces susceptible to scratching
- Unique microfiber construction allows the removal of oils and fingerprints
- Manufactured to provide low levels of particles and extractables creating a wiper suitable for critical cleaning and wiping
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wiper requirements
- Autoclave safe
- Individually lot coded for ease of traceability and quality control
|Technical Data Sheet